Sunday, January 30, 2011

The List

So I have been given the grand task of choosing WHATEVER I want to read (anything within the realm of children and adolescent lit, of course) but boy, is it difficult! The list is slowly growing, and I've no doubt that it will end up changing from time to time as the semester progresses. My criteria so far are as follows:

1 graphic novel
1-2 series (YA/Chapter books)
a few Gateway Nominees
2011 Michael L. Printz Award Winner
1 Printz Honorable Book
Caldecott 2011 Winner
Alex Award winner
Newberry Award winner
a few non-fiction books
a book chosen for its cover
a book by a favorite author
top 5 favorite childhood books


Keep track of the list by scrolling over to my "What I plan to read" gadget. That's all I've got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment