Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh, come on already!

So, a few frustrations that I am going to (politely) air on my blog. I've been reading through the fifth installation of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series (The Order of the Phoenix), and it is like pulling hen's teeth. This is why I have not read anything new in about a week and why I have no new lovely reads to share at the moment. Also, I had to work a 4-midnight shift at the Library this past Sunday, keeping me from my weekly blog-fest. I need encouragement to keep up with my reading and to push through the last 150 pages of HP5. Regardless of my frustration, I am very VERY excited to share some fun children's books and a few Gateway Reader books in the next couple of weeks. HP6 is going to have to step aside for a bit.

More good things to come soon. Sorry this past week has been a bit of a bust!

And a special thanks to my friends (and sis, and hubbs) for words of wisdom and tips for keeping on track. I can do this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment